Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Read the blog post here:
Today I show you how to make a no bake Melon cake made out of three different kinds of melons- watermelon, honeydew melon and cantaloupe! It is a healthy and fresh cake that is easily put together anytime of the year.
Visit my blog at:
Watch me LIVE on Periscope @cupcakeNcardio
Watermelon Melon Cake
Serves 8 people
2 cups whipping cream
¼ cup icing sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Fresh fruit for garnish (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwis etc)
1. Cut 1½” thick, round slices from largest part of melons (layers of the cake): two from the watermelon, and one from each of the cantaloupe and honeydew. Trim rind with a sharp knife and punch out seeds with a 2¾” round cutter.
2. Using the excess watermelon pieces, and the same round cutter, cut two additional watermelon rounds (2¾”) to fill the holes left in the centre of the cantaloupe and honeydew layers.
3. Prepare whipping cream by placing cream in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, and whip on high speed until soft peaks form.
4. Once the cream has thickened, add the icing sugar and vanilla extract, and continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
5. Place one watermelon layer onto a plate, or cake board, and cover with whipping cream. Place cantaloupe (or honeydew) layer next (with melon round filling hole in the middle). Place honeydew layer next (with melon round filling hole in the middle) and cover with whipping cream. Finally, top with second watermelon layer, and cover entire cake with whipping cream.
6. Apply a border of fresh fruit along the bottom of the cake base.
7. Pile fresh fruit on top of cake.
8. Keep cake refrigerated until ready to eat. Slice with a sharp knife and consume within 1-2 days.
Audiomania.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.