Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
A few things I do for my Hobbyking Bixler 2... I think it makes it a better plane.
1) Rubber band wing joining system. Those screws they provide are useless and a pain, this way works much better and also is easier to take apart and provides give on crashes.
2) Simple and easy wing wiring. Makes breaking down and putting together your wings much easier.
3) Reinforce the spar. It kinda sucks as is- hallow and flimsy.
4) Glue down the skids (otherwise they'll fall off)
5) FPV/ Camera pods- Make your own platform for all your video or fpv gear.
6) Add flaps
Don't forget, balance those props too!
Bixler 2 :
Bixler 2 (USA warehouse) :
Audiomania.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.
Related Hobbyking Bixler 2- Tips, Trips, & Modifications videos